Tuesday, June 23, 2009

VBS / Bowling with Rachel

Today Rachel and I enjoyed some much-needed "Mommy and Rachel" time. I can't remember the last time she and I had almost the whole day together, so this was REALLY great for both of us. After dropping off Caroline at Mi Escuelita this morning, Rachel and I spent our morning at Vacation Bible School -- where she was in the 4's class and I helped out with distributing snacks to all the various age groups.

After VBS, we went out to lunch together, then went bowling! We had a fabulous time -- it was Rachel's first-ever trip to the bowling alley, and she loved it! The bumpers along the sides and the ramp to get the ball rolling certainly helped make scoring much easier than when I was her age. Overall it was a super-fun day and we both loved the quality time together.


Playing some kind of game with a box at VBS

Bowling action!



No comments: