Monday, July 27, 2009

Rhythmic Gymnastics

This evening, Rachel decided that she wanted to do some rhythmic gymnastics, so we got some ribbon and a tongue depressor, and Voila! She was on the move! Soon thereafter, Caroline followed suit, of course, with her own ribbon & "wand".

After watching the girls prance around the kitchen with their ribbons for a few minutes, I mentioned that we could watch some real rhythmic gymnastics on YouTube, and the next thing I knew, Rachel was doing her own performance in the living room -- with Caroline copying right along, as usual. Below is one small excerpt. Enjoy.....

1 comment:

Ann Glowacki said...

That's hilarious! They are so cute! I think Rachel has real potential, she's got the ribbon thing down... Olympics 2020 here she comes! Caroline's precious with her tiara too! Looks like you guys are having fun! Hope you are doing well!

Love,
Ann