Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wilson Park with Ingrid, Chris, & Anna

We had a fun time at Wilson Park on Tuesday afternoon with Rachel's friend Chris and his mom, Ingrid, and baby sister Anna. Rachel & Chris always play really well together, so it was great to see them again. Also, it was the first time we had been to a playground since Caroline has been walking this well, and she LOVED the freedom of roaming around and climbing! It was a perfect early fall afternoon!

Caroline is our little climber in the family. She almost gave me several heart attacks as she insisted on climbing the dome-shaped thing leftover from the 70's. (I'm not sure why the park still has it, but the kids love it as much as we did 30 years ago!). Anyway -- here's an excerpt of our fearless child in action.

3 comments:

Stoker Family said...

caroline is so cute.

Ann Glowacki said...

How adorable! Caroline and Rachel are so sweet, and I love Caroline's climbing! I think Jaxson may be a little climber too, but we'll see! Yesterday he amazed me by "walking" behind a push-toy. It was the first time he's done that! I bet he'll be truly walking soon!

So when can we expect the pictures of your new 'dos?

Love,
Ann

lylas4ever said...

Yes this woudl give me a heart attack as well. She is fearless-and walking really well. Love the pics- We will be in touch sooner than later!