Monday, September 8, 2008

Caroline takes 22 steps!!

We are so excited that Caroline is finally on the verge of walking! She has been taking one, two, and four steps since mid July, but never actually "walking" -- until yesterday & today! Today she walked from place to place around the kitchen a bunch of times, with the biggest smile on her face, so proud! Here's one excerpt.

3 comments:

lylas4ever said...

That is awesome!! Way to catch it on video!!! It looks like you had a great time at the beach. We will need to get together soon!

Ann Glowacki said...

Soooo cute!

I love her little Chimpanzee sound at the beginning (Jaxson makes the same sound... like a chimpanzee!) and she does look like a little mini-Frankenstein! How adorable! Jaxson will be there soon... he hasn't quite gotten the hang of cruising, but we're working on it! He likes to keep his legs stick-straight, so I'm trying to get him to bend those knees! Cute video, congrats Caroline on walking!

Love,
Ann

Grandmommy said...

Congratulations to Caroline! I see a future cross country runner in that gait! She'll be long-legged and speedy like her mother.
Love, Grandmommy