Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Beautiful Spring Day

Yesterday was one of those perfect days to be outside -- sunny skies, flowers blooming, and warm but not hot! So Caroline, Sarah, and I went to the park for a picnic lunch and some playground time. Our friends Stella & Paloma and their mom Julie met us there to play & eat as well.
Here are a million photos -- it was such a gorgeous day that I just kept taking more pictures!


Caroline was nice enough to take this one of Sarah and me (about the only way I ever get to be in the pictures!), but as you can see, Sarah was not exactly in the mood for a picture.
Wheeeee!!
This was my attempt at doing an artistic viewpoint

One... Two... Three... JUMP!!
JUMP!!
JUMP!!
Picnic lunch
Julie, Stella, and Paloma with us at lunchtime
More playground time

No comments: