Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Running Again

Now that fall is here, with cooler mornings and less humidity, I am so happy to have begun running again! I started jogging back in September, on the days that both Rachel & Caroline are at school. Keep in mind that starting out wasn't easy -- this town is called Chapel HILL, after all; and I have to push about 50 lbs. of jogging stroller with me everywhere I go!
Thankfully, I am now officially in shape, enjoying my runs, and especially loving the colorful leaves.
Last Friday I took my camera with me (what's a few ounces when you're already lugging around so much else?) -- here are some photos from my beautiful run around Carrboro.






1 comment:

Grandmommy said...

Great fall color, but what struck me was that the baby in the last photo looks like Karen Marshall in 1972 ! How cute.

Congrats on the running !