absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing.
That's what I call positive thinking!! She has good composition skills on the tune too. Congrats on the accolades. xox
That's too cute! She could be an Opera singer someday! I just love it when they sing... Jaxson likes to sing Twinkle Twinkle to me in the car. Of course Caroline's was original... it was precious! :)
I already told you she will be an artist, she has the attitude, as we could see in her breakfast with sunglassesKisses from Valencia
Post a Comment
4 comments:
absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing.
That's what I call positive thinking!! She has good composition skills on the tune too. Congrats on the accolades. xox
That's too cute! She could be an Opera singer someday! I just love it when they sing... Jaxson likes to sing Twinkle Twinkle to me in the car. Of course Caroline's was original... it was precious! :)
I already told you she will be an artist, she has the attitude, as we could see in her breakfast with sunglasses
Kisses from Valencia
Post a Comment