Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snowy January Weekend

We had a fun winter wonderland this weekend with Grandad & Mimi visiting. Here are a BUNCH of pictures from the snow!

Going for a walk around the park


Sarah looked cozy & snuggly in her snow suit before going outside






Our neighbor Ryan shared his sled with us




Another neighbor let us borrow their purple tube - notice how scared Caroline looks! Fortunately for her, it went REALLY slowly down the hill.



Two babies! The girls & I went for a walk on our own, so I strapped Sarah to my front side and Caroline to my back. I wonder how many moms have tried the Bjorn-on-front, Ergo-on-back approach. It works remarkably well!

1 comment:

Ann Glowacki said...

Great pictures! The snow looks awesome! Wish we lived closer... I like your Ergo/Bjorn combo. I never did that (yet)... but when Jaxson was just home from the NICU on oxygen, I took him for walks in the carrier strapped to my front with the oxygen bottle on my back... SCUBA style! Your picture reminded me of that! :) cute!

Love,
Ann