Caroline moved this stool directly in front of the TV, and when I asked her why, she said "see show, see show!". I guess the couch wasn't good enough! Or maybe we need a larger TV screen (yeah, right) -- I think I only need to be worried if she goes into a trance and says "They're heeeeere........."

Watching some Star Wars with Daddy on a rainy weekend afternoon

Caroline "sleeping" on the kitchen stools that she lined up for a "nap" (click any photo in the blog for a larger view)

Rachel doing her almost-daily dress up and dancing around the living room

Caroline following suit with some accessories and dancing

Our littlest Wildcat, wearing Rachel's snow boots

Caroline's 4 snugglies that she HAS to sleep with: Elmo, Puppy, Baby, and baby doll "Day"

My kitchen helpers -- making gazpacho! Not sure why Caroline was half-naked and Rachel was in fancy mode, but it's a hilarious contrast!!

Fun with play-doh
No comments:
Post a Comment