I have to admit, I am very ready for warmer weather and springtime! I was not exactly thrilled to see snow in our forecast a few days ago. However, waking up this morning to a winter wonderland was great! Just looking out the windows at all the white tree branches and the ground covered in snow was a nice reminder of what I'll miss about winter when it's 98 degrees and hot/humid this summer! So a little snow in March wasn't so bad after all! If only it will warm up NOW and stay that way -- ha! Here are some pictures of the scenery and the action in the snow.
How beautiful! I'll trade ya... I wouldn't mind some snow! I love your snowman... he/she is very cute! you guys are getting skilled at snowman building! I hope you get warmer weather very soon...
1 comment:
How beautiful! I'll trade ya... I wouldn't mind some snow! I love your snowman... he/she is very cute! you guys are getting skilled at snowman building! I hope you get warmer weather very soon...
Love,
Ann
Post a Comment