The girls in their Christmas dresses:

Matching holiday t-shirts:

Caroline walking around in Rachel's boots (and without her dress on -- which makes it even sillier -- she was about to go down for her nap):

Caroline wearing a cute Christmas jumper that Brian's mom made for her:

Rachel, Mackenzie, Caitlin (Hailey's mom), and Hailey -- at a cookie decorating party at Mackenzie's house:

The girls enjoying some Daddy time:

Princess Rachel wearing a scary mask... I'm not sure how the two go together, but this is a day in the life of a 4-year-old!

The girls doing watercolor on the front porch while I was stringing lights on the bushes nearby...

Our house with its Christmas decorations -- HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
1 comment:
Hey Karen!
The girls are adorable, and your decorations look great! (we're still getting ours up... 2 weekends out-of-state and now the FLU have put a damper on it!)You've been busy! How fun it must be with 2... dressing similar (cute now but I'm sure they'll hate it in about 10 years! wink wink) and cookie parties! What a fun time... I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Love,
Ann
Post a Comment