Caroline likes to roar like a tiger from time to time, and the face that goes along with it is hilarious. Last night Rachel & Brian were getting her going, and here are some excerpts. Unfortunately, she did her best, most spontaneous roars just before I grabbed my camera, but at least these capture the essense.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How adorable!
Jaxson and I just watched that about 4 times... he was cracking up and then making his own roars! That's something we love to do too.... everytime I ask him "what does a bear/lion say?" He roars! How cute!
I also love the pictures from halloween, looks like you had a great time! Rachel is a beautiful princess and Caroline was an adorable ladybug! Oh- and Hutch was a handsome doctor too!
Great to catch up the other day!
Love,
Ann
Post a Comment